Bennington Home Health Care, LLC is hiring compassionate care professionals to assist the elderly and disabled in their homes. At Bennington Home Health Care, LLC we are a close-knit team of caregivers who rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care. We only hire committed care professionals who love working with the elderly and disabled.
What You Will Do:
Functions and Responsibilities
The types of services you will provide include but are not limited to:
- Home Management:
Help with housekeeping activities to promote a person’s ability to remain in their home, including cleaning, laundry, shopping, and other household tasks.
- Personal Care:
Help with activities related to physical health including bathing, dressing, grooming, routine hair and skin care, preparing meals, feeding, exercising, help with self-administered medication, toileting and transferring, and ambulation.
Job Qualifications of a Bennington Home Health Care, LLC care professional
As a care professional at Bennington Home Health Care, LLC, you must:
- Be compassionate.
- Be able to perform all duties.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Pass a criminal history and NAR/EMR/OIG exclusion list.
- Be committed and love working with the elderly and disabled.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Have current auto insurance.
- Maintain accurate records on client services, including use of electronic visit verification.
- Practice proper body mechanics and never perform full lifting of clients.
- Be able to enter a client’s residence, which may not be handicapped accessible.
- Up hold client privacy standards.
- Be able to communicate with clients.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.